Herschel shares an intimate Scriptural insight each day of the month with which he has been blessed in his personal life, the result from decades of study and practice.
The reader is greatly rewarded, meditating on just one “insight” throughout each day, becoming strengthened through the renewing of the mind to see our spiritual lives more clearly.
- 1. Help
- 2. God can change our problem habits
- 3. We have an enemy
- 4. Why are there still problems
- 5. We are easily “chained” to our weaknesses and habits
- 6. I need to “prepare” my heart daily
- 7. I must learn to “set my heart and mind”
- 8. I need to be self-controlled, not a victim of my feelings
- 9. God’s power is greater than every obstacle
- 10. The only way to victory is to change my thinking
- 11. God has given the Holy Spirit to be our daily helper
- 12. I must believe and obey
- 13. I need to get tough for spiritual battle
- 14. We need to be ready for battle all the time
- 15. What are my weapons for spiritual battle?
- 16. More spiritual weapons
- 17. How and why is my thinking so easily affected?
- 18. The Word of God is LIVING and ACTIVE
- 19. Many Christians are “lukewarm”
- 20. A person who blames others is always a victim
- 21. Why is humility so important
- 22. The challenge to humble ourselves
- 23. On whom does God put His eyes?
- 24. God’s plan is for my good
- 25. The eye is the lamp of the body
- 26. It’s our turn
- 27. The Great Commission
- 28. The Word did not profit
- 29. Faith and prayer
- 30. Who is equal?
- Poem: Soldiers of the Cross